Return / Warranty Policy
We want happy customers so we are proud to offer a return policy and warranty policy most of our competitors do not meet.
We value your complete satisfaction. If within 10 days of receiving your vehicle you decide you do not want your vehicle for any reason, give our customer service department a call and we may refund you your money or send you a replacement based our return policy agreement.
The following is our Return Policy Agreement:
* Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Any vehicles returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. A copy of your original invoice must be included in a return shipment. Customers are responsible for returning the merchandise at their expense.
* Vehicle must be returned in its original packaging .
* This return policy does not apply to vehicles that have had alterations, abuse, negligence, and accidents or have not received proper maintenance.
* All packaging materials, instruction manuals and parts must be returned. Any missing parts or damages will be deducted from your refund amount. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
* If you have received your vehicle for more than 10 days and have used it, you will not be eligible to return it for refund or replacement. You can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it and send it back to you at our cost.
* You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped.
Our warranty is 3 months on most parts that are defective and 1 year on the engine.
The Limited Warranty on your new vehicle begins the day you take delivery.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING PARTS ONLY:
All internal lubricated parts, i.e. pistons, piston rings, piston wrist pins, connecting rods, rod bearings, camshaft, camshaft bearings, timing chain, crankshaft, crankshaft main bearings, oil pump, water pump (where applicable), valves, valve springs, valve guides, valve seats, valve lifters and valve push rods. The engine cylinder head and cylinder will only be covered if damage is caused solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more internal lubricated components listed above.
The engine case itself will only be covered if damage caused was solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components listed above.
All internal lubricated parts contained within the drive axle housing case (where applicable), i.e. differential, differential gears, driveshaft, drive axles, CV joints, axle bearings, reverse gears and output shafts. The drive axle housing as well as the reverse gearbox housing will be covered, only if damaged solely as a result of the mechanical failure of one or more or the internal lubricated components contained the drive axle housing.
Carburetor vehicles: the carburetor, vacuum fuel pump, intake manifold, fuel tank and fuel petcock. (SSR Motorsports does not offer any fuel injected vehicles at this time; if and/or when we do components covered by the Limited Warranty will include: fuel injectors, electronic fuel pump, fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator.)
Stator, stator pickup, magneto, voltage regulator/ rectifier, CDI, starter relay/starter solenoid and starter motor (where applicable), coil, distributor assembly and injector relay (if/when applicable).
Cooling System (liquid-cooled vehicles only):
Radiator, radiator cap, thermostat, thermostat housing, temperature indicator sensor or switch, cooling fan motor(s), water pump and water pump housing.
Calipers, brake drum housings, drum brake linkage, reservoirs, rotors, and lines. Brake pad and/or linings are not covered
Frame, swing arms, A-arms, steering controls (linkages, rod ends, steering boxes and/or racks.)
Transmission (Automatic or Standard):
All internal lubricated parts contained within the transmission case, i.e. flywheel, hydraulic shift linkage, kick start spindle, kick start secondary gear and transmission gears. The transmission case itself will be covered if any damage was caused solely as a result of mechanical failure of one or more of the internal lubricated components contained within the transmission case.
Coverage And Limitations:
Initial assembly and preparation must be performed by a trained professional.
ALL VEHICLES REQUIRE AN OIL CHANGE PRIOR TO THE INITIAL STARTING OF THE VEHICLE WITH SAE 10W40 MOTORCYCLE OIL.
Remember, these unit are built for recreational or transportation use only. Warranty claims may be denied for abuse or misuse of the vehicle.
Powersports Distro is not responsible for any damages arising from abuse; accidents, collision or objects striking the vehicle; driving or riding through water deep enough to cause water to be ingested into the engine; fire or explosion; freezing; misuse, natural disasters; theft, vandalism or riot; use of contaminate or improper fluids or fuel; or any modifications not performed by a licensed dealer.
Abuse or misuse may include:
-Riding at constant wide open throttle
-Use of vehicle as a rental unit
-Damage caused by an accident
-Use of vehicle in a manner for which it was not designed or engineered
-Abuse and or damage caused by an inexperienced rider
- Improper adjustment or operation of the clutch; examples include dragging or slipping the clutch, causing premature burning of the friction plates
-Improper adjustment and/or operation of the brakes
-Improper gear engagement, for example engaging reverse while traveling forward
-Improper maintenance or not following Scheduled Maintenance Guide
-Use of incorrect lubricants
-Improper initial setup
-Use of aftermarket parts for repairs